Feb 7, 2010

Little Design Horse

I am so lucky to have this little treasure around the corner from my house. The Little Design Horse is Little a mecca for anyone that loves illustration, textile and surface pattern design. They create clothing, t-shirts, cute badges, packaging and anything, anywhere that needs a surface pattern. I love their lamp shades and little badges, they make great presents. One of the designers, Kyle (aka Creepy), ran a little workshop at one of my other favourite haunts 'Distracted' and I was lucky enough to attend, it was  fun day of drawing and of course a few wonderful coffees. See my archive under Shops for Distracted.

1 comment:

  1. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and also the rest of the website
    is very good.

    my page acoustic guitar chord

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment