Jan 1, 2011

Fairy Houses & Taste of Tasmania

We have been busy little bees building fairy houses in the bush. We hope the fairies come for a visit.

Yesterday I worked at the Taste of Tasmania in my cousins stall, Something Sweet. It was a very very busy day with thousands of people coming to the Taste. I can't tell you how many berry smoothies I made and how many serves of 'Cherry Fudge Parfait' I served. Raspberry Slushies and fantastic cookies. It was a real experience and I was dead on my feet last night. I have another full day today and I expect that as it is Sunday and the Tall Ships race is on that it will be another huge day. 

I will write more about this experience later as it really is amazing to see how it all goes together.

Coffee Please !

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment