Jan 22, 2011

Heathcote & Lancefield

CellarandStore
I have just fallen in love again, with a gorgeous town called Lancefield. Genz took me to the market this morning and the kids had their faces painted, ate fresh donuts and we all had dim-sum, so yum.
We spent some time in a gorgeous book shop called the Red Door Bookshop and then found some bargains in the little Op shop next door. I am now the proud owner of the floppiest hat, complete with sash and buckle, perfect for our travels.

For lunch we headed to Heathcote to Genz sisters gorgeous cafe - The CellarandStore where I was treated to a gorgeous lunch, coffee and the pleasure of meeting Eleanor.

Today I am grateful for my lovely friend Genevieve, she lit candles and filled the bathroom with oils and I had a relaxing bath. After a full on day with the kids it was a welcome treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment