Dec 23, 2010

Salmon and Beans

Fresh Broad Beans from Mums Kitchen Garden

3 Huge Tasmanian Salmon - Mum & Dads Front Yard
It has been a lovely few days. Yesterday we ventured into Hobart and I helped my cousin set up the stall for the Taste of Tasmania. It looks fantastic and should draw a lot of attention with the pretty bunting and gorgeous lanterns we put up, not to mention Kristy's selection of delicious treats. Everything from pancakes to a Berry Sweet Treat.

Today Darren and Dad caught a few fresh Tassie Salmon.. guess what we are having for dinner.  Lucy, Mum and I picked the last of the broad beans and peeled them ready to eat.

A few pressies left to be wrapped and it we are all ready for Christmas lunch tomorrow. I hope that the weather is as good as it is today, sunny and warm.

I have been crafting too ! made some progress on my hexagon flowers for my next big quilt, photos to come.

1 comment:

thank you for your comment