Feb 3, 2012

I love you whole wide world

Lucy went to her first day of Kindy today and I am not sure what she was excited about more, wearning pink or playing with her new books and pencils. It was a morning of dancing, singing, reading and getting to know the teachers. I felt a little lost when I dropped her off and thought that "this is it", school has begun and there will be no more excuses for funny words because they will be corrected by the teachers...

My favourite Lucy words are:

Bufferlies (butterflies)
Lispick (lipstick)
Effelents (Elephants)
Paint Faceted (Face Painted)
and
I love you whole wide world

Happy first kindy day little one...

1 comment:

  1. Right here is the perfect web site for everyone who really wants
    to find out about this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost
    tough to argue with you (not that I actually will need to…HaHa).
    You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic that has been discussed for years.
    Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!

    Also visit my website wiki.hatrak.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment