Apr 8, 2012

Goodbye My Little Friend

My darling little Milli passed away yesterday. I have had her in my life for nearly 19 years and her heart gave out, I had to let her go. I buried her under the lavender bushes that she has been sleeping under for the last few months. I will miss her so much, we have been through a lot together.

I found her in a pet shop in Sydney, she was going to be put down because she was so sick. I rescued her and we have been all over the place since. She has lived in Sydney, Goulburn, Perth and Holland. She has had a good life and we have had lots of smooches and late nights on the couch together.

Goodbye my little friend, I love you very much.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry to hear about your dear Milli. She sounds like a well traveled, well loved old girl. All the best. xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment