Aug 16, 2012

Mariposa

I had a fun evening organised by a friend to attend a 'fragrance workshop' at one of my favourite shops in Perth called Mariposa. Mariposa means butterfly in Spanish which is the perfect name for this gorgeous shop. It is filled to the brim with gorgeous fragrances, soaps, to die for candles, delights for your skin and sticks for luscious lips. I often flutter in and out of there, rarely leaving empty handed and think of it when I need to buy a present or two.

Last night were given a brief history of perfume by Lucy Settle of Agence de Parfum. This fabulous lady taught how to recognise and distinguish between varying scents of the worlds finest perfume houses. I left with a fragrance I never thought would suit me, called Lady Vengence by Juliette has a Gun (Rose, Vanilla and Patchouli). My friend Tracie got me onto it and today I wore it for the first time. When I came home tonight I could still smell it on my clothes. It is divine.




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment