Jun 28, 2012

Favourite Finds



I love when I stumble across a coffee shop that I have not ventured into. Lucy is equally as excited when we find somewhere groovy to hang out, have a coffee, colour in and watch the world go by. Today we stumbled across Stimulatte, cute name and the coffee was good. The food looked great but we were just after a quick coffee. The service at first was somewhat muddled but they were smiley and there was a lovely vibe so I was not bothered at all. There were lots of groovy people sitting around enjoying their morning fix and with the sun just starting to appear it was nice to sit in the window and people watch. I would go back, and take friends with me or a magazine and sit, in the window... on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment